USD $TBA @ Social-matic
Another interesting concept design comes from ADR Studio. This time they imagined the Instagram icon becoming a real life digital instant film camera – the outcome is the Instagram Socialmatic Camera.
As with all concepts, one never knew whether or not the camera would actually see the light of day. With Instagram just crossing the 100 Million active user mark, being more popular than ever, and cameras also being among the most popular tech gadgets, the concept still makes very much sense and will for sure find its fans.
We are not surprised to find out today, that the camera will be produced under the Polaroid brand with a release planned for early 2014. The look and the functionality perfectly go in line with Polaroid. We will keep you posted about the release of the gadget.
Check out the full concept idea here below.
- 16 GB mass storage
- Wifi and Bluetooth
- 4:3 touchscreen
- 2 main lens, first for main capture, second for 3D filters, webcam applications and QR Code capturing
- Optical zoom
- Led Flash
- Internal printer to make your Instagram photos real
- Paper cartridge with Instagram Paper Sheets
- Dedicated 4 colors ink tanks
- InstaOs 1.0, which put together Facebook and Instagram App feature