USD $59.99 @ ThinkGeek
Cavey? I shrunk the test subject!
You hopped through the wrong portal, friend. Suddenly, you’re the size of a Companion Cube! The good news? You’re shorter than the turrets! No more worries about being riddled with (whole) bullets. The bad news? You’ll have to get even more creative with your Handheld Portal Device because you can’t jump quite as far with your tiny legs. At least your Handheld Portal Device sized itself down with you!
Whether you’re experiencing an unexpected side effect of being in the “control group” at Aperture Laboratories or bemoaning your less exciting (but probably less dangerous) job, the Portal 2 Miniature Replica Portal Gun is for you. Coming in at a foot long and weighing just one pound, this miniature tool of Science looks great on your desk, displayed on a shelf with your Companion Cube, or perched on your mantel. A three-way switch lets you select the orange or blue LED, which correspond with the sound effects when you pull the trigger. It’s the perfect gift for any fan of the Portal video game series and arrives in a handsome full-color gift box.
The Mini-Gun was based on the National Entertainment Collectibles Association, Inc.’s life-size Portal Gun Replica
Miniature Handheld Portal Device, perfect for your desktop
Fully-functional! (Except for the portal-creating part…)
- Orange and blue LED lights
- Unique sounds that correspond to each color
- 3 way switch: blue, orange, off
- Pull the trigger to activate the “firing” and sound
- Extendible & posable claws
- Officially licensed Portal 2 collectible
- Display stand included
- Comes in a handsome, full-color gift box
- Materials: Plastic
- Batteries: 3 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: approx. 12″ long, approx 5″ tall when seated on base
- Weight: 1 lb.